Monday, April 23, 2007

The apple in the sky...first blog!



This apple in the sky is a photo that I took and turned into a postcard that got buried on my desk under a pile of other creative things that needs to be organized. I have too much going through my head at any random time...I write it down on small pieces of paper that inevitably get lost somewhere and i find them months later when I don't have as much drive to create them. Or, like this piece, I make them, I love them, I send them off in the mail to my beloved friends and i forget that they ever existed.

I am starting this blog as a way to remember; to keep track; to show myself and others what I am capable of; to bring to life this creative inspiration; perhaps to even organize it. So, to those who stumble upon this and those that I love that will check up on it, enjoy, I'll try to keep it interesting!

xo,
Super Sarah K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Super Sarah K! Yay yay yay!
I am delighted that I get to look at this lovely blog now in the mornings with my coffee. Deee-Lite---Ed.

(Sylvia Plath)