Thursday, July 31, 2008

Viva La East Coast!

These last few days have consisted of a long, arduous journey from St. Louis to Brooklyn in my truck ..with Dingo as company. The vastness of the area is settling in around me and I don't think I have experienced this much of a culture shock since I hitch-hiked into San Francisco for the first time. After a brief exploration of the local neighborhood park with Dingo I have confined myself to my friends apartment to contemplate the massive goings on around me and try to resettle my off balanced self. The drive out here was a long and beautiful one, but one word of advice, don't end two days of driving on the New Jersey Turnpike if you want to keep your composure. Love to all, enjoy these photos of my Brooklyn landing.



2 comments:

Erin said...

Exciting stuff...post more pictures!

Alexander said...

yep! great shots