Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Friends from afar



Meet Itto, my friend from Japan that is currently 15 months into a 22 month world tour. He is staying at my house and probably riding up the Milly Express lift at Brighton Resort, as I sit typing this up!

You probably recognise him from the yurting photos!

Yesterday I took the whole day off and after having a nice long sleep in (we all stayed up too late) we went out for pancakes, had a lovely time catching up and then spent the majority of the afternoon computing and snailmailing at the Salt Lake Roasting Company, downtown.

It's good to catch up with old friends, especially ones with great stories! ..and with all of the old friend contact this year, I do believe that this is just a year for catching up, how fun.

One last random fact: it's been over 10 years since we last hung out.

No comments: