Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summertime!

I love it!

I love this summertime season!

In the past I have picked spring or fall as my favorite season, depending on which one was happening at the time, but since moving back to the beehive state I have fallen for summer. Summer, summer, summer. I'm so excited and enthusiastic about it that I can hardly contain myself. Almost every weekend through the end of it is booked and I am happily awaiting each thing planned :)

I sound so sappy, please bare with me. (bear with me?) I went to my first baseball game last night! How great, I'm already looking forward to the next one. And although I lost my bracelet ..and although I (ironically) didn't take any photos! I did get to take home these wonderful flowers later that evening that my good friend had cut for me from his yard.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

If you want us to endure with you it is "bear" - if you ar hoping we will get naked with you it is "bare" - so, which is it? hahahhahahahahahahahaha