Monday, August 23, 2010

What IS above Deer Valley?

It's funny to me that I grew up in this area, but haven't ever explored the land right around Park City. Funny because I love to ride the mountains in the winter, my friends live there, and one of my favorite authors, Pam Houston, writes about her dog taking on mountain goats there.

Well, after cruising the Deer Valley Resort area, with all of its beautiful houses and interesting winding roads and ski bridges we ended up at the Pass! Awesome! It was a little high up so breathing was harder than usual, but we had a great time hiking up to see the view and even managed to find a few small crystal points on the trail!

We finished with lunch at the Wasatch Brewery and made it back to Salt Lake before the sun went down!








No comments: