Friday, September 17, 2010

Autumn in the city

Ok, ok ..it's crazy, (I know) but I kind of miss NY right now. Don't get me wrong, I still remember the mile long list of complaints that caused my departure, but...

...it's the chill in the air and occasional stillness. It's Central Park changing colors with everyone wandering around in their newly layered outfits. It's the magic that a single scarf can bring, the sidewalk coffee and accompanying, edible steam. It's the cripsness as people are slowing down, savoring the last bit of golden light.

It really is a magical time to be in the city.

I don't have an image available for this post (right this minute) and I will get one soon, but as for now you can click here and see the photos I have already uploaded of a previous Central Park Fall.

More images coming soon...

No comments: