Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Ebaby2 Part2: Rodeo!

There are rodeos all over the west, and they are all full of similar characters and exciting events; we love them. That being said, the one that really has a place in my heart is the Evanston Rodeo during Cowboy days. Maybe it's the red, white and blue bleachers that have stayed the same for as long as I can remember. Maybe it's the view of red mountain and the large, clear sky. Maybe it's the people, the ones that I have known since I was little, or don't know at all ...but know they are from Evanston. Whatever it is, it's my favorite, and this year E-baby was there introducing baby Mike to it!


Not so sure about all the rodeo noise...

Representing ...and chatting with grandpa!

Seeeeesterr ...and my apparent many, many chins.

"Maybe he wants some beer?"

First funnel cake!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love love love the first picture!!!