Tuesday, May 31, 2011

PTC ..in 3D ..in CO!

This weekend my mom and I drove over to Denver to pick up my nephew ..who flew in (with my sis and brother-in-law) to visit his new cousin! Congrats, Erica and Derrick, baby Emily is adorable!! It was a whirlwind of a weekend complete with a tiny trip up to Fort Collins to visit some friends and buy good beer, and in the middle of it we went out for a mother/daughter 3D movie!!



The image is a funny one, with us looking slightly scary and some dudes butt in the background ..but I think it fully portrays the fun we were having and how dorky we looked in the dark!

I'm not a movie critic, and I tend to be entertained by most movies, but I really liked this one ..as I have really liked all of the Pirates movies!! Good, pirate fun!

Best quote .."Your sword smells funny."

No comments: