Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oh, the weather outside is..

It's snowing outside right now ...really snowing. When I walked over to the grocery store to return an overlooked redbox rental from Wednesday (oops) the large flakes kept landing on my eyelashes. It was funny. It made me giggle, and it really made my mascara run. Why am I telling you this, you ask? Because I can. Because today is all about sitting around and contemplating the life that I lead ...and doing laundry.

...and arguing with Ryan. Not sure what we find to bicker about, but we do. Does everyone? I'm sure that they do, but I don't see it so much in everyone else's relationships ..unless you count my young, slightly ghetto neighbors, but they fight a lot, it seems like their thing. We just don't see eye to eye on things sometimes and we don't communicate well about not seeing things the same.

One thing that I will say positively about it all is that we can make-up really quick, and that we are usually both quickly ready to say "I'm sorry." Is that what matters? Is being able to make-up quick a bigger plus than being super quick to fight a negative? Did that even come out right? Maybe I'll know someday. Or, maybe I won't.

Here are some photos from my mascara melting walk :)



No comments: