Saturday, November 13, 2010

Working on Saturday.

Working on Saturday can be either great, or a real bummer. Today leans more towards the first! Not that being at the office today is awesome, but the following things are...

-The drive here was beautiful ...actually it usually is. I should photographic more. With new snow on the mountains, low cloud cover and sun-dogs, it's hard to look at the road!
-Dingo is here, too!! ...he had to sniff all around downstairs and up. Now he is resting at my feet. He's so cute.
-My outfit! It worked because I got plenty of sleep, I was excited about it when I went to bed, and I took a little more time than usual getting ready ...it is a Saturday after all.
-and ...I really like what I will be doing today.

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday as well!




No comments: