Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Memorial Day; the squeakquel.

After much running about with motorcycles, we retired to my parents cabin and did some manual labor. Here is a sequence of photos; a tribute, to the new green roof on the old house:
(feel free to comment about snow removal or giant leaps of faith)



A corner of the old roof, about to get a make-over, with a view of my parents house.



Old roof and soon to be power tool wielding Ryan.



Monkey on the roof ..also soon to be wielding power tools!



That's my dad, he's in charge. Look how good the new roof looks!!



Done! ..at least with the big pieces!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is one schnazzy sweatshirt. My you are a snappy dresser ;)

Sarah K said...

Schnazzy! ...I'd say, it's even an extra large! And, I think it might be older than you are!!