Saturday, June 05, 2010

Saturday's stationery.

I love writing letters, second only, perhaps, to receiving them! I seem to always be involved in writing someone. If it isn't the physical act of pen on paper, then I am cutting and taping envelopes or developing film to be glued onto postcards.

So ..it's only natural that I chose to spend a good deal of my Saturday off covered in glue and paper scraps. Usually there is glitter in that list too, but today I toned it down a bit.

Here are some of my favorites from today. They haven't been written in yet, that comes next. And surprise, some of you will be getting them very soon. Keep an eye on your mailbox ..xo.


Yes folks, that certainly is a hat filled with kittens!! Erica, are you jealous?

These are a collage of old photos, printed in black and white and then watercolor painted!! These are a repeat project I loved them so much!

Awesome old stagecoach! This one is being mailed to Quinn ..I made it with her in mind.

All old phots found on http://old-photos.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Bolg Sweet Patutie!
Thanks for a few minutes of not being bored. I'll check more regularly. Glad you figured out that you need to be near. Me, too!
xoxox,
Mom