Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Resolve



For New Years, this year, I decided to really put some thought into my resolutions for 2011. Something that in previous years I hadn't really done. 2010, although a good year, was also a very testing one for me and the process of getting out of that year and into this one, is big! I have a great feeling about this new year! For the past few month I have been thinking about what needs to change, not so much as upcoming resolution proposals, but more of an all around bettering of myself. There were two things that popped up again and again, constantly making me think about progress and change. The third came a little later, but ties, conveniently, into the first two. With high hopes for the next 12 months, here they are:

1. Exercise more ...to do this, I plan on joining the 24 hour fitness that is across the street from my house.
2. Make more money ...while this inevitably will help with number one, I feel that it will also improve my mental happiness as well as making #3 more of a reasonable accomplishment. I plan to tackle this one by opening an etsy store to sell my at-home creations. Watch out world, here I come.
3. Cook more ...for this one I purchased a cook book, yay! ..and in this cookbook, yep, you guessed it, recipes that I want to cook!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like! I am making a list of my 11 goals for 2011, I'll let you know what they are when I have them a bit more finalized.