Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Envelopes to my Seeester..

I am getting more refined in my stationery making and have started to continually make sets of three envelopes with cards. This may change in the future, but for me, for now, it works great!

I have also designed a smaller envelope template that fits easily within the boundaries of an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of paper ...a typical magazine page. I will showcase the magazine envelopes in a later post.

For now, though, look at these cute groups of stationery that I made just recently! One was sent to Missouri for my sister, and one ..you may remember, was sent to Soma! ..



2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, that's me!! I'm your seester. I suppose you are going to want these back, huh.

Sarah K said...

Why would I want those back?? ..Those were made especially for you, my sweet sis'!!

xoxo.