Friday, February 11, 2011

Pen~pals

I love a good pen-pal ..and I am writing this post because I just requested to be someones pen-pal that I don't know!
..someone inspiring
..someone that is crafty.

This is new to me, something that I have never done before, and to celebrate jumping into uncharted territory I would like to share some photos of recently sent packages to my "charted territory" pen-pals ..ones that I have been corresponding with for years!





Sorry for the tiniest bit of blur on the second photo ..it's the only one I have of this package.

Usually I only write letters ..don't think that I am super-human and crazy-generous, but occasionally I get nipped by inspiration and packages get put together and sent out.

I will let you know if anything comes of this spontaneously written, leap of faith!

No comments: