Monday, February 14, 2011

Pebbles found

This is a small sneak peek into my second bedroom ...aka the craft and stuff room. We don't even really have a bed in there, just an air mattress for visitors to float through the night on. I love this bowl, my father made it! He turns beautiful objects out of interesting blocks of wood. I also love all of the objects within it ..all found along my traveled path. The stones are a combination of Washington state and California beaches, with some Moab, Utah stones mixed in. And the acorns are from a small plot of grass that Ryan, Dingo and I found along the highway in Brooklyn.

Looking at this photo ..especially with the photo of my hitchhiking days inside it, I feel like I have really come a long way, and that it has been such a good road. I look forward to what traveling I will do next! ..and I am already starting to make plans for a trip to the coast in the spring.

No comments: