Friday, February 11, 2011

Where is Waldo?

I would really like to get into outfit posts, I enjoy seeing how other bloggers put their clothes together ..and where the buy them, I just haven't made that leap. Oh, and there is this thing that I have that keeps me inside all day; work. Maybe that's an excuse, I know ...I know, I just haven't been able to get a good outfit shot at the office ...ever. It could be because of embarrassment, but I feel that it just isn't the best building for awesome shot photos of really well put together ensembles.

I changed that today.

I love what I am wearing, so I took a few key close-ups about what makes me happy about what I am wearing.



Sweater and Necklace; Forever 21



Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden
Jeans; Vigoss
(both bought at Nordstrom Rack)

No comments: